The Ford Canada Business Preferred Program is designed for entrepreneurs and owners of small and mid-size businesses who operate cars, vans, and trucks for commercial use. Whether you drive a single vehicle or manage a fleet of 40 vehicles to serve your customers, Business Preferred can help save time and expenses on vehicle purchases, parts and accessories, service and repairs, routine maintenance, and warranty and service programs.
You have a choice for your transportation needs. We work hard to earn it and work even harder to keep it. We adapt to your busy schedule: we’ll come to your business to meet at a time that is convenient for you. We can arrange test drives and product demonstrations to fit your schedule. We’re also a part of your community; supporting local businesses and community events is part of our mandate.
How Do You Benefit?
Single Point of Contact in the Dealership
- As a Business Preferred customer, you have exclusive access to Brock Ford’s Business Preferred Commercial Account Manager, who is dedicated to learning about your business, understanding your unique needs, and acting in your best interests.
Prompt, Priority Service
- We recognize the importance of servicing vehicles quickly – and doing it right the first time. We know vehicle downtime is costly, and that’s why our Service Team is a key partner in delivering priority service for Business Preferred Customers.
- We’ll help you stay ahead of costly repairs by scheduling regular maintenance, reminding you of truck inspection needs, and managing the order cycle on vehicles and parts to keep your fleet moving.
Comprehensive Warranty and Service Plans
- Protect your business against the unexpected. With Ford’s Extended Service Plan, you reduce your exposure to variable parts and service expenses, providing you peace of mind. With extended warranty at Brock Ford, you are well covered!
- Ford Canada delivers on its promise to offer a complete lineup of top-quality vehicles, including the famous Built Tough F-Series trucks and reliable Transit vans. You’ll have the confidence of knowing each Ford vehicle is engineered to exacting standards of safety and performance. The same quality goes into every genuine Ford part and accessory.
COMMERCIAL UPFIT INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Commercial Upfit Incentive Program
- The Ford Commercial Upfit Incentive Program is designed to assist small Canadian businesses and entrepreneurs. If your business vehicle requires installation of additional equipment to meet the needs of your specific vocation, the Commercial Upfit Incentive Program has you covered.
The Right Fleet for the Job
Brock Automotive provides fleets with preferred treatment and benefits. Our knowledgeable, friendly, and experienced staff offers First Priority Heavy Duty Service with a fleet discount structure that gives consumers the opportunity to receive high-quality, heavy duty service at an affordable rate. With First Priority, you won’t have to wait long hours to receive quality service from Brock Automotive.
Ford Quality Fleet Care
For those accounts that choose to self-manage their fleets, Ford Quality Fleet Care is a centralized billing service that provides a cashless payment solution for your maintenance and repair needs on Ford and non-Ford vehicles. Ask your Service Advisor for details.
High Quality Service and Equipment
For over 36 years, Brock Automotive has been a leading force in the service industry. Brock Automotive has transformed into the largest fleet service provider in the Niagara Region.
Brock Automotive provides customers with a one-stop shop for anything from parts, to tires, to general repairs. With a professional team made up of 14 factory trained technicians and 6 diesel technicians, customers can be confident that their vehicle is being serviced by highly qualified and dedicated professionals. The Brock Automotive team services and repairs all makes and models of light, medium and heavy duty vehicles and trailers including buses, dump trucks, motor homes, delivery vehicles and ambulances.
Brock Automotive has a total of 25 bays, 10 of which are solely dedicated to fleet services. The expert technicians at Brock Automotive offer the highest quality fleet services and provide special pricing on parts and labour when customers service three or more vehicles with them. Along with being the largest fleet service provider in Niagara, Brock Automotive has the largest parts inventory in the region. As a sign of confidence, Brock Automotive offers their customers a two-year warranty on all parts and labour.
To save you time and money, Brock Automotive offers same day service and vehicle pick up and delivery to anywhere in the region. *Ask your Service Advisor for details. As a special service, Brock Automotive runs a free breakfast program during the week. For no extra charge, Brock Automotive will bring customers to the Queens Coach Restaurant for a free breakfast while their vehicle is being serviced. With their strong commitment to customer relations, it is no wonder that Brock Automotive is number one in Niagara.